FOR ALL MY SISTAS HAVING TROUBLE FINDING THE RIGHT SHADE OF FOUNDATION/CONCEALER, THE KEY IS TO KNOW YOUR SKIN TONE AND UNDERTONE. HOPE THIS HELPS :)
More info on artbecomesyou.com
Negative Space Nails for @greenbean212! Always nice to see you 🎀 #gelnails #naturalnails #nailart #nailswag #negativespace #prestogel #essiegel #heynicenails #longbeach #lbc #nicenailsfornicepeople (at Hey, Nice Nails)
i would upload six but the parallelness of this is too much
(hey! A recommended post I was actually interested in.)
I might try a look like this!
Nail menu for the @yalk_uk YA Literature Convention inspired by
#LaurenKate ‘s teen novel #TEARDROP at the London Film and Comic Con 2014 💅💧☔️📘💙🌟📖📚💜👍
Had so much fun at the event over the weekend! Thank you to everyone who came and got their nails painted! And thank you to the lovely @RachelGimbert for organising! 💅💧👍💙📖😘xx
these are beautifullll
I get lots of questions about what to buy when you’re first starting out in makeup so I thought I would put together a shortlist of affordable kit options for people who want 2 play for fun and people who want 2 put together a nice kit for not a lot of money. All these options are less than $15 and many of them are on sale at the moment.
- 88 Matte Eyeshadow Palette - This is $8.88 right now. You get obviously a huge amount of colors, the pigmentation isn’t bad, this is the bang for your buck palette you want. I recommend matte over shimmer because you can always add shimmer and glitter but you can’t make things matte without it looking weird.
- 10 Color Professional Blush Palette - I love blush palettes because I hate carrying around singles to shoots. These are wonderfully pigmented and I like blending them together. This is less than $10 right now.
- Galaxy Chic Baked Palette - I’ve discussed this before (with swatches), it’s one of my favorite palettes. It’s less than $15.
- E.L.F Brow Gel & Powder Brush - These are $1 and $3 respectively, and I have lots of them. No fuss, get the job done, very well.
- Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation - Foundation is something I think is absolutely worth the investment and most of mine are mid-range (I love Shiseido’s and Tom Ford’s the best). However, for dry skin, I think this is a wonderful one. Mix it in with some moisturizer and see how it works for you. It comes in a decent shade range as well. It’s around $9 a bottle and buy 1 get 1 50% off on ULTA.
- Maybelline Dream Mousse BB Cream - This is the best drugstore bb cream and comes in the best shade range (though darker girls will want to dry out IMAN’s range, buy it online). It is as good as Dior Snow if not better for more skin types. It’s around $6 a pop.
- I’m leaving lipsticks out of this because drugstore does lipstick so well you can buy any and be satisfied really. I like all kinds. No preference.
Alright, good hunting.
ahhhh I got the Galaxy Chic palette on their Black Friday sale! I think I’ll wear it tomorrow since you reminded me that I actually have it!
Click play to see my #NewBrights & #NewModerns FINALLY available @costco !!
👏👏👏 I’m sooo in love with both these collections, can’t possibly decide a favorite! Would love to know yours, tag me on your posts! 💋 #JennaHipp #5Free #NailPolish #whatshotnow @beautysmostwanted
I picked up the New Moderns collection! I’m so excited to play with it :)
Weekend nails inspired by the Nell & Mary Mountain Tote